Jingle RVA…Me, Myself, & I
Between gifting, wrapping, and delivering cheer to those near and dear to me, this holiday elf needs a little TLC at the end of the Merrymaking season.
Whether it’s a massage from my favorite spot in Richmond or an iconic volcano candle to burn after the holiday parties extinguish, I have rounded up a few of my favorites to give to “Me, Myself, and I”.
Click the links below to shop local and treat yourself to a little pampering during and after the holidays!
- APOTHEC – Ultimate Fix – This is the perfect “all over” cream for the cold weather and a go-to shop in RVA to pamper myself.
- The Greenhouse II – Orchid Arrangement – Love these crisp, white arrangements to brighten up any space.
- Tweed – Scout RVA Tote – This spruces up any errand and makes a great gift tote!
- The House Finch – Home Organizing Session – Meghan is professional & efficient. An organized home is where I thrive!
- Mamie’s Apothecary – Concrete Soy Candle – Local, beautiful, and perfect to relax after the holidays!
- Scents of Serenity – Hydrafacial – All natural line of products, this is a go-to spot for me and my clients!
- Proper Pie – Savory Hand Pies – Is there anything better than a perfect pie for #1?
- Tweed – Caprice Earrings – Add a little sparkle to your own collection.