Jingle RVA…for the Family
When thinking about gifting for my friends and family, I like to balance a few wrapped presents for under the tree with local experiences to keep children active and learning. See some of my top picks!
Click the links below to shop!
- Richmond Kickers – Tickets – Such a fun and family-friendly event! Great for fans, both young and old.
- Charm School – Gift Card – A sweet treat for the family!
- Clara B – Pamela Sneaker – Perfect spot in the Near West End for young teens. The staff is excellent if you need a recommendation!
- Pedal Power – Child’s Seat – Great seat and shop to get friends and family riding around Richmond.
- bbgb Books – Little Houses – This shop brings out all the nostalgia for shopping small and local bookshops!
- House of Mirth – Trestle Tracks Builder Set – Go-to for the latest and greatest in children’s toys.
- Bunny Hive – Drop-In Classes – New baby-led studio in the Near West End! Try the Sensory class for your smallest family-members.
- Children’s Museum of Richmond – Annual Membership – Great experience for children and adults. This is a great spot to take visiting family and grandchildren.