Jingle RVA…for the Adventurer
Looking to give the adrenaline seekers on your gift list a real rush this holiday season? Scroll down to see my top picks for spots across Richmond to do, learn, or create something amazing. Plus check out a few gifts to supply those adventures with the best gear.
Whether those on your list are looking to crest the James River rapids or explore the latest exhibit at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, this list has you covered.
The gifts below are from local shops and spaces across Richmond that I love and gift to friends and family!
- RVATukTuk – Best of Tour Series – One of my favorite ways to see the city and discover “the best of” in the city!
- Fleet Feet – Brook’s Running Tank – A favorite top to keep cool in the RVA trails!
- RVA Paddle Sports – Gift Card – For the adrenaline lovers on your gift list!
- Virginia Museum of Art – Annual Membership – This is one of my the best annual memberships!
- RVA on Wheels – Trolley Tour – Gift the whole family a Tacky Light or Segway tour!
- Gild & Ash – Morgan Weekender – For a quick, out of town adventure. Beautiful and functional!
- Basket & Bike – Custom Tour – Surprise a loved one with a bike tour through downtown Richmond or Capital City Trail!
- Fleet Feet – Saucony Running Shoes – These shoes have the best cushion for walking along the James River or through RVA’s many, beautiful trails!