Jingle RVA…for the Imbiber
Today I’ve rounded up holiday selections from some of my favorite local RVA shops for those on my gifting list who enjoy sampling local vintages, bubbles, and brews!
The Richmond area is increasingly known for amazing craft beer and local vineyards with impressive bottles of vino. Click the links below for friends and family or “pop” by the shops to bring home a few bottles for your own holiday sampling!
- Ardent – Mix & Match To Go – I love sending sampler boxes for out-of-town friends to taste craft beer from RVA!
- Gild & Ash – Hue Champagne Glasses Set – Makes a great stocking stuffer for recent college grads & hosts looking for a little color on their tables!
- Birdies’ – Make a reservation for the Evergreen or Gift Card! – If you haven’t tried the pop-up bar, Evergreen, run & while there, purchase a gift card for a local friend.
- Barrel Thief – Browne Caviar – Heading to a festive wine night? Bring a savory snack with you to gift!
- Gild & Ash – Craft Cocktail Kits – New to mixology, no problem. This makes a great gift to pop in the mail or bring to a holiday fete.
- Shops at 5807 – Raffia Glasses – This is my “go-to” shop for gifting unique and thoughtful presents from many local vendors!
- J. Emerson – Monthly Featured Wine – The selection at J.Emerson is outstanding, but even better is the staff whom are always on hand to make recommendations for the perfect bottle!
- Upper Shirley – 2020 Viognier – Sending a local vintage has never been easier!
- Corks & Kegs – This is THE local spot for rotating taps, top notch recommendations, and selection of all things craft beer.